Posted on September 28, 2012, in Blogging, Cover reveal, Cyber Friendship, Friendships, High school, Paranormal, Relationships, Small Town, soul attachment, Souled, spiritual attachment, Teenager, Uncategorized, Writing, YA Novels, Young Adult and tagged cover reveal, cyber, Diana Murdock, Diana Murdock's blog, high school, men's alpine ski team, paranormal, Sandpoint, sandpoint high school, scott snow, ski racer, teen, teen love, writers, writing, YA, Young Adult. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- The Summoning
- A Time and Place…No Longer
- The Path…Interrupted
- It Never Rains In Southern California…
- The Wake Up Call, The Kick in the Ass, and The Silver Lining
- SOULSTICE – Cover Reveal
- Mid-Life Crisis? Me? Umm.. No.
- Expectation Vacation
- Letting Go… Again
- Getting By With A Little Help From My Friends
Subscribe to my newsletter!