Posted on September 19, 2012, in Paranormal, Slenderman, soul attachment, Souled, spiritual attachment, Tattoo, Teenager, Uncategorized, YA Novels, Young Adult and tagged Diana Murdock. Diana Murdock's blog, myths, novel covers, paranormal, Slenderman, soul attachment, Souled, YA, Young Adult. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.
- The Wake Up Call, The Kick in the Ass, and The Silver Lining
- SOULSTICE – Cover Reveal
- Mid-Life Crisis? Me? Umm.. No.
- Expectation Vacation
- Letting Go… Again
- Getting By With A Little Help From My Friends
- Cover Reveal – Souled Gets a Makeover
- Slenderman Sighting in North Idaho?
- CRAZY S**T MY BOYS OBSESS ABOUT – THE SLENDERMAN
- If You Let Them Go, They’ll Stick Around
Subscribe to my newsletter!